Conflict Forge

At Conflict Forge we take steel from our Nation's battlefields from all over the World and make functional art.  These pieces are then auctioned or sold to benefit Veteran charities.  90% of all monies earned go to charity, the remaining 10% purchases supplies, materials and expendable items to make the next project.  
 

2016.05.30-RK-CF-50Cal-11-b
12705337_840605082733478_3433996251540522939_n
13051783_10209285783209930_8108278350428205850_n
M134D
23561320_1345702528890395_1615550485533947934_n
IMG_20160413_230148
12512598_791099934350660_7528412371333773607_n
13442269_882198638574122_5301601841905217112_n
12347691_779341572193163_5584807354434256806_n

Follow

©2018 by Rustick Knives

12347691_779341572193163_5584807354434256806_n