Maxpedition AGR TacTie PJC3
Maxpedition AGR TacTie PJC3 (with hardware)
The innovative Maxpedition TacTie PJC3 is the critical component to the Maxpedition TacTie attachment system, which allows for seamless integration of all accessories onto various tactical surfaces, such as vests, belts, armor carriers and MOLLE gear. Built from rugged, yet flexible polymer, this joining clip ensures a secure, stable connection, and can only be undone with directed user disengagement. It is fully removable and remountable, and also will not fail to operate in extreme temperatures. It features a subdued matte finish for covert use, and can be used as a separate belt loop thanks to its high support strength. Ideal for MOLLE pouches, this TacTie is also backwards compatible with all current and past Maxpedition products.
Features of Maxpedition AGR TacTie PJC3
- Open dimensions: 8.5" x 1.2" x 0.4"
- Closed dimensions: 4.2" x 1.2" x 0.4"
- Flexible polymer construction
- Matte subdued finish
- Heavy-duty, one-piece injection molded design
- Ensures secure connection when closed
- Usable as a belt loop
- Fully user removable
- Head and tail maintain progress when weaving
- Backwards compatible with legacy pouches
- Simple cleaning
- Field replaceable